- 1 cup of almond flour
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda
- 4 eggs
- 1 generous teaspoon of vanilla
- 2 tablespoons of honey (or other sweetener)
1. Warm up your waffle iron.
2. Place the dry ingredients in a mixing bowl, and blend with a whisk.
3. Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and whisk until well blended.
4. Add 1/4 cup of the batter, maybe less or more depending on your waffle iron, and close the lid.
5. When the waffle is ready, take it out, place it on a plate, and then add your favorite topping! I love peanut butter & maple syrup.
From : The Primal Food Blog