- 4-5 Chicken Breasts, pounded thin
- 1 avocado
- ½ red onion
- ½ lemon, juiced
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 4-5 slices of bacon
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Pound your chicken breasts until they are thin and of equal thicknesses.
- In your food processor combine your avocado, red onion, lemon juice and salt and blend until smooth.
- Take a spoonful of the avocado mixture and spread it across one side of the chicken breast.
- Roll the chicken breast and secure with a toothpick.
- Wrap the chicken with one slice of bacon and set into a glass baking dish. Repeat with all of the chicken.
- Sprinkle the chicken with garlic powder and bake for 25-35 minutes or until bacon is crispy and the chicken is cooked through. Enjoy.
Submitted by Diane V.