- 1 pound bacon, (chopped)
- 1/4 cup butter or ghee
- 2 lbs boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 4 cloves garlic, (minced)
- 1 small onion, (chopped)
- 24 oz frozen green beans, (thawed)
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 cup full-fat coconut milk
- Heat a large skillet over medium high heat, cook bacon and set aside on paper towels.
- Cook chicken in remaining bacon grease. Add butter or ghee to the pan if there is not enough grease. Add garlic and onions and reduce heat to medium, stirring until the garlic and onions are tender. Add in green beans, and cooked bacon, cover and let simmer for about 5 minutes. Stir in cheese and coconut milk until mixed well.