Bacon, Chicken and Green Beans
What you’ll need:
- 1 pound nitrate free bacon
- 1/4 cup butter or ghee
- 2lbs organic, pastured chicken thighs boneless, skinless
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 small onion
- 24oz frozen green beans
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup full fat coconut milk
How you make it:
- Heat a large skillet over medium high heat, cook bacon and set aside on paper towels.
- Cook chicken in remaining bacon grease. Add butter to pan if there is not enough grease.
- Add garlic and onions and reduce heat to medium, stirring until the garlic and onions are tender.
- Add in green beans and cooked bacon, cover and let simmer for about 5 minutes.
- Stir in cheese and coconut milk until mixed well.
Found on Nourishedkitchen.com