- 12 ounces Atlantic Pollock
- 3 raw celery stalks, about 8 inches long
- 1 cup fresh mushrooms, sliced
- ¾ teaspoon fresh dill or rosemary
- 1 lemon, juiced
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 4 medium tomatoes, sliced
How to make it:
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Sautee the celery and mushrooms briefly in a few tablespoons of water. Add the dill or rosemary.
- Arrange the sautéed vegetables in a baking dish. Sprinkle with about half the lemon juice and freshly grated pepper.
- Place the sliced tomatoes and then the fish on top.
- Sprinkle with remainder of lemon juice and pepper.
- Bake uncovered for 35-40 minutes. If necessary, add a slight amount of water to prevent the fish from drying while it bakes.
Found at: Sparkrecipes.com