- 1 lb gluten-free pizza dough, Sammi’s or Paleo pizza dough
- 1 cup beet pesto(Click here for recipe)
- 2 cups kale leaves, thinly sliced*
- 1.5 cups mozzarella cheese, grated
- 2 ounces goat cheese
- Prepare the beet pesto and the pizza dough.
- Preheat the oven to 415 degrees F.
- Dust gluten-free flour (or cornmeal) on a baking sheet and press or roll the dough to desired thickness.
- Bake the dough for 5 to 7 minutes with no toppings.
- Remove the crust from the oven and spread the beet pesto over it. Add the kale leaves, followed by the goat cheese and mozarella. Note: the kale will cook down in the oven.
- Bake pizza for 20 to 25 minutes or to desired crisp.
- Allow pizza to cool 5 minutes before serving.
*I used lacinato (dino) kale
From: The Roasted Root