What you’ll need:
- 1 C blanched almond flour
- 1/4 tsp Celtic sea salt
- 1/4 C coconut oil
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 1 Tbsp water
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 C unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/2 C pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 C sunflower seeds
- 1/4 C blanched slivered almonds
- 1/4 C raisins (optional)
How you make ’em:
- In a food processor combine almond flour and salt
- Pulse in coconut oil, honey, water and vanilla.
- Pulse in coconut, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, almond slivers and raisins.
- Press dough into an 8×8 inch baking dish, wetting your hands with water to pat dough down.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 mins.
- Cool bars in pan for 2hrs, then serve.
Makes 16 bars