- 1 (5 oz) bag Flaked or shredded coconut- unsweetened
- 2/3 cup melted coconut oil + 1 TBSP
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup bakers chocolate
How to Make Chocolate Coconut Clusters:
- In medium bowl, mix coconut flakes, 2/3 cup melted coconut oil, vanilla, and almond butter until well mixed.
- Using hands, form into 1 inch balls and put on a plate.
- Put the plate in the freezer until the clusters harden completely.
- Once the clusters have hardened, melt the chocolate in a double boiler with 1 TBSP coconut oil until smooth.
- Dip the clusters into the chocolate and put back on a plate or in a small baking dish
- Put them into refrigerator and eat once they get cold.
- Enjoy the awesome mixture of crunchy chocolate shell and chewy coconut center!