Prep Time: 5 minutes, Cook Time: 5 minutes
Yield: 1 serving (for you!)
Serving Size: 1 recipe (2 pieces)
Calories per serving: 80
Fat per serving: 3 grams
Ingredients, Choose Organic when possible:
- 2 Tablespoons coconut flour
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk (or raw milk, coconut milk)
- In a medium bowl, combine coconut flour, salt, baking powder, and baking soda. Add in the eggs or egg replacer and unsweetened almond milk and stir until completely combined and thick. This may take a while, but be patient; the batter will thicken up as you stir.
- Spread 1/2 the batter into a greased small skillet and smooth with a spoon. Cook over medium heat until solidified, and carefully flip. Transfer to a plat and repeat with remaining half of batter. Top as desired and devour.
For best results, eat immediately.