- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 3 tbsp diced garlic (adjust to taste)
- 1 tbsp dried Italian seasonings (watch out for nasty additives, and make sure it is “clean”)
- 1 can full fat coconut milk
- 1 can diced tomatoes (sugar free)
- 2 c bone broth
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 tbsp butter
- Add everything to the Crock-Pot, and stir so that the seasonings are evenly distributed.
- Cook on low for nine hours or high for six hours.
- When it is done cooking, the chicken should fall apart easily. Use tongs to remove the chicken from the Crock-Pot, and shred it using two forks.
- Add the chicken back to the soup, and mix well.
Adapted from the recipe By Kate Milton – Ultimate Paleo Guide