What you’ll need:
- 2 Large Cucumbers – Halved Lengthwise and Sliced
- 1 Avocado – Peeled, Pitted, and Cubed
- ½ Cup Raw Cashews
- ½ Cup Kalamata Olives
- ½ Cup Sun-Dried Tomatoes
- 1 ½ oz. Red Onion – Rough Chopped
- ½ Cup Feta Cheese – Crumbled
- 4 oz. Peppered Salami – Cut into strips
How ya make it:
- In a large mixing bowl, combine cucumbers, avocado, cashews, kalamata olives, sun-dried tomatoes, red onion, feta cheese, and salami.
- Toss with dressing before serving.
Balsamic Shallot Vinaigrette
- 1 Cup Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 Cup Avocado Oil (You could also use olive oil)
- 1/2 Lemon – Juiced
- 1 Small Shallot – Finely Chopped
- 1 Tbs. Red Pepper Flakes
- 1 Tbs. Onion Salt – (I used fresh ground onion salt. It is so much better)
Combine all ingredients and shake until all ingredients are well incorporated. As we all know, oil and vinegar do not stay mixed. Shake well before each use. Keep refrigerated. I recommend making it a day ahead of time and allowing it to refrigerate for 24 hours to let all the flavors come together.