- ½ cup coconut flour
- ½ cap almond flour
- 1 cup ripe bananas mashed (2-3 bananas)
- ½ melted butter
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ cup to 1/3 cup raw honey
- 4 eggs
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- Pinch of real salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In a buttered 8.5×4.5 loaf pan place a cut piece of parchment paper to line the bottom of the pan.
- Combine coconut flour, almond flour, cinnamon, baking soda and salt-mix with a fork until well combined.
- In another bowl combine eggs, vanilla and honey, whisk well.
- Add mashed bananas, mix well.
- Add banana mixture to dry ingredients. Mix well.
- Add melted butter, stir.
- Spoon batter into pan-spread evenly.
- Bake in 350 degrees oven for 40-45 minutes until toothpick comes out clean
Shared with us by Susanne Wolfe