Grain-Free Mudslide Fudge Cookies
- 2/3 c cocoa powder
- 1/3 c egg whites
- 1/4 c honey
- 1/4 c dark chocolate chips, chopped
- 1/2 t vanilla extract
- Preheat your oven to 350F.
- Whisk all ingredients together and portion the batter out onto a silicone or parchment lined cookie sheet. Make sure to leave enough room between the cookies, as they will spread out a tad.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes until the cookies are set and the tops are glossy. You don’t want to over bake these, as the edges will get crispy and a little bitter, so keep your eyes on them.
- Let cool until warm, then dig in! (Of course, you can let them cool completely, but where’s the ooey gooey goodness in that?) This recipe yields 12 delectable Grain-Free Mudslide Fudge Cookies