What you’ll need:
- 2 C white rice flour
- 1 C tapioca starch
- 1/3 C arrowroot starch
- 1 Tbsp xanthan gum
- 1 Tbsp active yeast
- 1 tsp real salt
- 3 pastured eggs
- 1 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/4C olive oil
- 1/4C honey
- 1.5C buttermilk, at room temp.
How you make it:
- Sift together the dry ingredients, with the exception of the yeast, and set aside.
- Add the wet ingredients to the bread maker in the order listed.
- Carefully pour the dry ingredients over the wet
- Sprinkle on the yeast.
- Set your bread machine to “Dark” or “whole grain” and turn it on.
- After the final rise, before the machine begins to bake, wet your hand and push it through the dough to remove the dough hook.
- Allow the bread to cool completely before removing it from the machine.