- 1 cup dried coconut flakes unsweetened
- 1 cup ground almonds
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds raw
- 1/4 cup ground flax seed
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp xanthan gum
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
Then add to rest of ingredients:
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup chopped dates (Or 1/4 cup goji berries 1/2 cup cranberries and 1/4 cup chopped dates)
- 1/2 cup raw honey (or less!)
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 3 scoops of SP whey protein
- I would add 2 tsp of vanilla extract
- Bake them on parchment paper on a cookie sheet all spread out on the pan.
- Bake at around 350* for 15 to 20 mins—–check frequently and reduce the heat a bit if edges are browned to quickly in order to allow the center to cook fully.
- Add what things you like and take away what you don’t like. These are not considered low calorie but healthy.