What you’ll need:
- 1 3/4 Cup almond flour
- 3 TBSP Nutritional Yeast
- 1/2 tsp sea salt, plus more for sprinkling on top
- 1 Egg
- 1 TBSP butter or coconut oil, melted
- 2TBSP lemon juice
How you make ’em:
- Combine flour, salt and yeast in a bowl.
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk the eff with the melted butter/oil and lemon juice.
- Combine the wets with the dries and stir until dough forms.
- Place the sough between two sheets of parchment paper and roll out to about 1/8 inch thickness.
- With a sharp knife or pizza cutter, cut dough into desired cracker size, and sprinkle the top with more salt.
- Slide the bottom piece of parchment and crackers onto a cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 for 12-15 minutes, until golden.
- The outer crackers will brown the fastest, remove those and continue to cook the remaining crackers.