What you’ll need:
- 2 ½ cups yogurt, kefir, or cream, all fully cultured and ideally grass-fed
- 2 T. raw honey (optional)
- 1 heaping T. fresh ginger, freshly grated or minced
- 1/8 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp. freshly grated nutmeg, and more to garnish
- 1/16 tsp. powdered stevia, or 10 drops liquid stevia, to taste. (If you omit the honey, increase the amount of stevia, to taste, using one or the other should be just fine.)
How you make it:
- Combine all of the ingredients in a blender and puree until completely mixed.
- Serve in pretty glasses.
- Garnish each portion with additional nutmeg.