- 7 ounces Lacinato kale
- 1/2 small carrot) carrots, shredded
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup mayo (Spectrum Brand or Make your own!)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon caraway seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Remove the tough stems from the leaves of kale and stack the leaves up.
- Roll the leaves and then use a sharp knife to shred it into thin strips.
- Put the shredded kale in cold water and soak for a few minutes before draining and spinning it in a salad spinner.
- Put the kale in a bowl with the shredded carrot and raisins.
- To make the dressing, whisk the vegan mayo, lemon juice, caraway seeds and salt together.
- Pour over the kale and toss to coat evenly.