Legal Candy – Carol Wright
Use equal amounts of these ingredients to create a paste:
- Tahini (Sesame paste)
- Organic coconut oil
- Coconut Manna/butter-or coconut meal (grind dried fresh coconut into a flour)
- Raw Honey and/ or Stevia for sweetness (how much is up to you)
- Real Salt
- 1 Tsp. Organic Vanilla extract
Add to keep good paste consistency:
- Flax Meal
- Chai Seeds
- Sesame seeds
- Almond meal (course ground almonds). Bob’s Red Mill” or “Traditionally Natural” make almond meal
Melt over hot water, not boiling:
- 1-2 bars 100% cacao chocolate (baking chocolate) unsweetened
- Fold into the paste
- Taste for salt and sweetness. Adjust if necessary.
Add for texture:
- Any nut, seed or small dried fruit pieces or seed you like.
- Pour onto a non-stick foil and cover with another piece of nonstick foil.
- Roll out to ¼ inch thick.
- Place into refrigerator and let harden.
- Break into pieces and package in foil.
- Keep in refrigerator.