- 1 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/3 cup organic raw coconut flour
- 1/2 teaspoon pink himalayan salt
- 1 – 2 tablespoon (or raw honey for non-vegan)
- 3 organic lemons (fresh squeezed juice)
- 2 teaspoons organic vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup organic coconut oil (melted/liquid)
- Put all ingredients into a food processor and process until well combined.
- Take out about a spoonful at a time and roll them in the palms of your hand into a ball shape.
- Leave them plain or roll in shredded coconut flakes, almond flour, or powdered sugar (not raw).
- Put them in the refrigerator to firm for about 10 – 15 minutes.
- Keep them in the refrigerator until ready to serve because they will get soft if left out at room temperature as the coconut oil melts.