What you will need
1 Tablespoon arrowroot powder
2 Tablespoons organic butter
Coconut oil (enough to cook salmon in)
2 Tablespoons coconut butter
1/2 Can coconut milk
2 Tablespoons dill
- Cook salmon to preferred doneness in coconut oil. (1o min is about the maximum time to fully cook the salmon.)
- After salmon is cooked use a fork to loosen the coconut butter and sprinkle onto the cooked salmon.
- In a separate pan, heat butter and add arrowroot powder. Make sure to continually stir (this will make a roux, which is a thickening agent.)
- Add the coconut milk a little bit at a time, stirring continuously.
- Continue to stir until sauce thickens into a creamy texture. Stir in dill.
- Plate your salmon and side. Pour coconut-dill cream sauce over salmon. Pour honey, butter, dill sauce over beets and carrots. Serve and enjoy!!