- coconut cream – 1/2 cup
- pure pumpkin puree – 2
- extra-virgin olive oil – 2 tablespoons
- pure maple syrup – 1/2 tablespoon
- cassava flour – 2/3 cup
- coconut flour – 1/4 cup
- garlic powder – 1/2 teaspoon
- dried basil – 1/2 teaspoon
- dried oregeno – 1/2 teaspoon
- dried rosemary – 1/4 teaspoon
- salt – 1/2 teaspoon
- baking soda – 1/4 teaspoon
- pizza toppings – of choice (sauce, cheese, veggies, meat, etc.)
How you make it:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Grease a medium-sized cookie sheet with some coconut oil.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the coconut cream, pumpkin puree, olive oil, and maple syrup.
- Stir in the flours, spices, salt, and baking soda. Dough should come together.
- Press the dough into an oval 1/8″ thick on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Use a spatula to flip the crust and top with your toppings.
- Turn the oven up to 425 degrees Fahrenheit and bake for 10-15 minutes more.
From the Paleomom.com