- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 6 tablespoons Organic Valley Butter, melted
- 3 packages (8 ounces each) Cream Cheese, softened
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 3⁄4 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 1 can (15 ounces) solid-pack pumpkin
- 1⁄4 cup Organic Valley Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground cloves
- 5 Organic Valley Eggs, lightly beaten
- 6 tablespoons Organic Valley Butter, softened
- 1 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
1. Place a greased 9-in. springform pan on a double thickness of heavy-duty foil (about 18 in. square). Securely wrap foil around pan. In a small bowl, combine cracker crumbs and sugar; stir in butter. Press onto the bottom and 1 in. up the sides of prepared pan.
2. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugars until smooth. Beat in the pumpkin, whipping cream, cinnamon and cloves until blended. Add eggs; beat on low speed just until combined. Pour over crust. Place springform pan in a large baking pan; add 1 in. of hot water to larger pan.
3. Bake at 325° for 1 hour. For topping, in a small bowl, combine butter and brown sugar. Stir in walnuts. Carefully sprinkle over hot cheesecake.
4. Bake 30 minutes longer or until center is just set. Remove springform pan from water bath. Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around edge of pan to loosen; cool 1 hour longer. Refrigerate overnight. Remove sides of pan.