What you’ll need (2 servings):
- 2 butternut squash, only bottom part (300g / 10.6 oz)
- 2 large eggs, free-range or organic
- 2 small mushrooms, I used baby Portobello mushrooms (40g / 1.4 oz)
- ½ cup grated parmesan cheese (30g / 1.1 oz)
- 2 tbsp fresh or 1 tsp dried basil
- 2 tbsp fresh or 1 tsp dried parsley
- pinch freshly ground black pepper
- salt to taste
- coconut oil spray or melted ghee / butter for brushing
How you make it:
- Preheat the oven to 175 C / 350 F. Peel the butternut squash.
- Place a mushroom inside each cup, season with salt and pepper and top with freshly chopped herbs. Transfer to a baking sheet and spray with some coconut oil or brush with melted ghee. Place in the oven for 20-25 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, add some parmesan cheese and crack the egg in the butternut cup.
- Top with the remaining parmesan cheese and place back in the oven for another 15-20 minutes.
- When done, remove and serve with fresh greens. You can make butternut cups in advance!
Found on: Ketodietapp.com