Makes approximately 28-30 patties
What you’ll need:
- 4 cups cooked Quinoa (soak your quinoa in water and water kefir overnight before cooking)–I like to cook mine with bone broth for added flavor and nutrition
- 2 pounds Ground Dark Turkey
- 5 Pastured Eggs
- 1 cup freshly shredded raw Parmesan Cheese
- 2 teaspoons organic Poultry Herb blend
- 1-2 teaspoons sea salt
- 1 cup frozen, organic Spinach
- Ghee, coconut oil or grass-fed Beef Tallow for the pan
- 12″ fry pan
How you make em:
- Combine all ingredients into a glass or stainless bowl and mix well.
- Melt a tablespoon of oil in the frying pan over low-medium heat.
- Using an ice cream scoop or serving spoon, make 3-4″ patties that are about 1/3″ in thickness–in a 12″ pan you should be able to fit 3 patties easily. Cook for about 4 minutes on the first side, or until golden brown, then flip. Allow another 3-4 minutes of cooking, then transfer to a non-plastic plate or dish.
- Continue re-oiling your pan with each batch.
*Patties store well in the refrigerator for 3 days, or in the freezer for 3 months for reheating in the toaster oven or in a pan. Wrap separately in parchment paper and use heavy duty aluminum foil or a freezer-safe container for storage.