What you will need:
- 1 Ezekiel english muffins, split or a Flax and Millett Sammie
- 1/4 cup organic pizza sauce or thick cut fresh tomato slices
- 2 cups shredded Italian raw cheese
- Toppings of choice
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Place the English muffin halves cut side up onto a baking sheet. Spoon some of the pizza sauces onto each one or place sliced tomato on each half and drizzle with olive oil, season with real salt and pepper to taste. Top with cheese and toppings.
- Bake for 10 minutes in the preheated oven, or until the cheese is melted and browned on the edges.