PREP TIME 10 mins TOTAL TIME 10 mins By: Emily Stoffel Makes: about 4 servings
What you'll need:
- 1 tsp hot curry powder
- 1 cup Greek yogurt (I used 0%)
- ½ English cucumber, seeded and very finely shredded
- 1 large clove garlic, very finely minced or microplaned
- 1 T lemon juice (or more, to taste -- plus extra for serving)
- 1 tsp dried dill (or 2 T fresh, chopped)
- ½ tsp sea salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- 1 lb freshly prepared sweet potato fries (see note)
- crumbled feta cheese
- chopped parsley
- hot chili oil
How you make 'em:
- To make the tzatziki sauce, toast the curry powder in a small, dry skillet over medium heat until nutty and fragrant, about 1-2 mins. Do not let spices burn. Combine spices with yogurt, cucumber, garlic, lemon juice, dill and salt. Season with pepper to taste. Adjust for more lemon juice, if needed.
- Serve fries topped generously with sauce, feta, chopped parsley, lemon juice and a drizzle of chili oil. Enjoy!
NOTES There are too many good recipes for sweet potato fries out there, so I'll leave it up to you to find your favorite - The cook time for this recipe assumes your fries are ready to go. If you're making the fries from scratch (or heating a frozen batch), you'll want to account for another 20-45 mins cooking time.