Submitted by Denise B.
Ingredients: (Choose organic when possible)
- 2lbs Boneless Skinless Organic Chicken
- 1 cup salsa—make your own or check for sugar content! (Fresh prepared ones are a good choice too)
- 1 cup Organic diced tomatoes
- 2 Tbsp taco seasoning
- 1 cup organic red onions- chopped
- ½ cup organic carrots- chopped
- 3 Tbsp organic sour cream, from raw milk preferred.
How you make it:
- Place chicken in crock pot and sprinkle with taco seasoning. Layer vegetables, salsa and tomatoes on top of the chicken. Pour ½ cup of water over mixture.
- Cook on high for 4 hours. Or Low for 8 hours.
- Once cooked, shred the chicken with a fork and serve with sour cream