Stuffed Whole Sea Bass
- 1 medium whole sea bass, scaled with head and tail intact
- 2-3 lemons, thinly sliced
- 1 small red chili pepper, de-seeded and chopped
- 1 large handful each of fresh basil, flat-leaf parsley, thyme leaves, and coriander leaves
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Olive oil for drizzling
- Celtic Sea Salt and freshly ground pepper
How you make it:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Ensure sea bass is clean inside and out.
- Line an ovenproof dish with a double layer of foil large enough that it overhangs so you can wrap the fish. Drizzle with olive oil, and add a layer of lemon slices.
- Make several shallow slits on either side of the fish, being careful not to hit the bone.
- Roughly chop the herbs, garlic, and chili pepper.
- Place the herbs within the cavity of the fish along with several lemon slices.
- Top the fish with additional lemon slices, and drizzle with more olive oil.
- Fold the foil to package the fish, to keep the fish moist.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until cooked through. Remove from the oven and allow to sit for 2-3 minutes, then place onto a serving plate, carefully open and enjoy with a crisp green salad or steamed vegetables.