What you will need:
1 Large beet
1 Tablespoon organic butter
2 Teaspoons raw honey
1 Teaspoon dill
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut and skin the beet and carrots. Cut into approx. same size pieces.
- Boil until fork tender, be sure not to overcook.
- Drain off water and place onto an oven safe pan.
- Put into preheated oven and bake for 20 minutes.
- (At this point you can start preparing your salmon for cooking.)
- In a pan on medium-low heat; melt butter, honey and dill together. Turn to low heat and let sit stirring occasionally while you prepare your salmon. Make sure not to let mixture simmer or boil.