- 4 c beets, cubed or sliced
- 2 c cabbage, sliced
- 4 c bone broth*
- 1 c onion, diced
- 1 tbsp garlic, minced
- 1.5 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 2 tsp dried dill
- 1 tbsp grass-fed butter
- 1/4 c coconut milk garnish (optional)
- In a large soup pot, melt butter and begin to sauté minced garlic.
- Clean, peel, and prepare beets. Add to pot.
- Slice cabbage and onion. Add to pot.
- Once beets, onions, and cabbage begin to soften, add the bone broth to the pot.
- Mix in seasonings and bring borscht to a simmer.
- Simmer on medium for thirty minutes.
- Garnish with additional dill and a splash of coconut milk, if desired.
Found at Ultimatepaleoguide.com