Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) and Buying Clubs
Using the purchase power of a group you are able to get organic food including prepackaged foods at lower prices.
1. Old Barn Hollow: 1217 Vestal Avenue. www.oldbarnhollow.com.
Phone: 607-217-5993. Visit or call them to find out more about their buying club.
2. Wholeshare: Create a group and start shopping today at www.wholeshare.com .
A great way to get a lot of great local organic food at lower prices. They are usually active for two seasons: Summer and Winter. Call them to find out more. Drop off points and start/finish times tend to change. All CSAs listed below have drop off points in the greater Binghamton area.
2. Early Morning Farm: They deliver 1x/week to the Tabernacle United Methodist Church in Binghamton. Call 315-364-6941. www.earlymorningfarm.com.
3. Lone Maple Farm: 2001 Hawleyton Road. Binghamton, NY 13903. 607-724-6877. www.lonemaplefarm.com.
4. Extended Harvest: (607) 527-0526. www.extendedharvest.com. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Spice Farm: (607) 239-3271. www.spicefarmcsa.com. E-mail: email@example.com.
6. Sacred Seed Farm: (607) 423-3945. www.sacredseedfarm.com. Drop off point this summer is Old Barn Hollow.
7. Shared Roots Farm: 607) 836-2242. www.sharedrootsfarm.com. E-mail: SharedRootsFarm@gmail.com.