What you will need:
- 2 large zucchinis or 4 medium
- 3/4 pound cooked meat of choice
- zucchini pulp
- seasoning of choice
- 1/4-1/2 cup pizza sauce
- veggie toppings of choice
- raw cheese
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees
2. Cut the zucchini lengthwise and scoop out the inside of the zucchini leaving the skins.
3. Chop up pulp and place the pulp in to a bowl. Add cooked meat of choice and vegetables, pizza sauce, seasoning.
4. Mix everything together (don’t mix in the cheese).
5. Scoop mixture back into zucchini boats and top with raw cheese.
6. Bake for 20-25 minutes